With up to 130 million users, Discord managed to become one the most famous platform for gamers to hang out. Because of 2017, the number of users tripled and it only keeps increasing as well. The growth of this social platform came after they actually announced their partnership along with Xbox and Spotify at the beginning of 2018. Just read this article to know all about How to Get Discord Profile Pictures — Tutorial. Let’s begin!
This allowed users to play across different consoles and also still connect on Discord as well. As a result, more and more folks started downloading this social platform. Due to how many people use Discord daily, you guys will definitely end up spotting a unique profile picture as well. The moment you see it, you guys will want to take it. However, that’s where the problem begins. How do you guys download that picture for yourself?
That’s why we also made this guide for you as well. Downloading photos from discord is a piece of cake. You guys don’t have any special programming skills to do it. Anyone can download it as well. All you have to do is follow these simple steps and you will have your picture ready in no time as well. Here is how you can download your favorite photos someone else has on their profile as well.
How to Get Discord Profile Pictures — Tutorial
- This opens your discord and taps CTRL+SHIFT+i in order to open up the inspector. The inspector will appear on the right side of your screen. Here is how it looks like as well.
- Just find the profile picture you guys want to download and press on the person who has that profile picture. Next, just tap on “View profile” to see the picture up close.
- This is actually the window you want to open. Here you can also see the biggest size of the profile picture Discord can provide.
- Tap on the first icon in the inspector. You guys can see the icon in the screenshot below. If you want a shortcut, then you can press CTRL+SHIFT+C.
- Now, just tap on the image in Discord. The inspector will also show you the code for that exact image.
- Whenever you have selected the image, the code for that image will appear in the inspector as well actually. You are looking for the code that starts with “image:” and “HTTPS”. If you guys can’t find it see the screenshot below.
- Choose the code properly. Make sure to select from “https” to “size=256” as well. Don’t miss any number or letter as well. If you guys do, then it won’t work. So, choose the code correctly.
- Copy-paste the code into your web browser as well. Now here, you will want to change two things actually. First, you guys will delete “webp” and “256” as well. You will want to replace them along with “png” and “1024”. Also, see the screenshot below. We’ve selected the 1024 image size since that’s the biggest size Discord can provide. You can’t get a bigger picture than that actually.
That’s just it! Now you know how you can download profile pictures on Discord.
Read MORe: techgenesis