If you want to install PicLab for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. The PicLab — Photo Editor is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download PicLab for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install PicLab — Photo Editor on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about PicLab for PC, Windows, and Mac.
PicLab — Photo Editor Intro:
PicLab — Photo Editor is a Photography app designed by MuseWorks, Inc. The new variant of PicLab — Photo Editor is 1.8.5. You can download or install PicLab — Photo Editor 1.8.5 free. More than 50000+ is using PicLab — Photo Editor right now. Come let’s join them and install PicLab — Photo Editor directly!
PicLab — Photo Editor helps you make your photos, capture pictures, upload to Facebook, sharing photos with your friends, earn money, making fun. Also, if you want photo editing, camera editing, picture editor, color splash, video editor, video recording, text editor, social media, PicLab — Photo Editor offers the best effects, editing tools.
You can also add stunning artwork & typography, apply filters and effects, and add different shapes, textures, borders, patterns, and lots of other stuff to your pictures and then share them to your favorite social networks. Come let’s explore its editing features:
- Select from a collection of text fonts to add to your picture
- You can also rotate, resize, and adjust text opacity
- Various text layers to create stunning typography to feast your eyes
- You can aslo add drop-shadows to make your text attractive
Stickers & Artwork
- Select from a huge collection of stickers, overlays & artwork to add to your pictures.
- You can also add new art and stickers monthly
Apply one of our 20 stunning photo filters
With the help of effect, you can easily adjust the saturation, brightness, contrast, blur, and exposure of your pictures.
Image Overlays & Masks
Impress your buddies after applying a massive collection of overlays, shapes, borders, textures, light leaks, and much more to add that additional flair to your images.
Best for those who like to draw some rough notes, captions, instructions & more on their snaps.
Select from our huge selection of best and fun collages
You can also crop pictures by dragging the cropping tool or using our preset ratios or to your desired height or width.
Install & Download PicLab — Photo Editor For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download PicLab for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use PicLab — Photo Editor for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install PicLab for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install PicLab — Photo Editor For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download PicLab for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e PicLab.
- You will then view the required search result for the PicLab — Photo Editor app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the PicLab — Photo Editor depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find PicLab on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install PicLab — Photo Editor Manually:
If you want to download PicLab — Photo Editor for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use PicLab for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘PicLab — Photo Editor’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see PicLab — Photo Editor. Tap on the icon to use the PicLab — Photo Editor on the computer.
That’s all about it!
Read MOre; PicLab For pc